- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
FSPCA PCQI training
16. april @ 12:00 - 18. april @ 17:00EURO1100
This course, developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA), is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by the FDA and delivered by a Lead Instructor for the FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course. The successful completion of this course is one way to meet the requirements for a PCQI.
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act of 2011 (FSMA) directs the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as the food regulatory agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to better protect public health by, among others, adopting a modern, preventive, and risk-based approach to food safety regulation. Companies subject to this rule must ensure that their food safety system is developed and applied by an individual who has successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls, a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI).
After the completion of this course you will:
• Qualify as a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI). Your training certificate will be issued by the Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO), recognized by FDA.
• Be provided with the knowledge you need to develop/adapt your food safety management system to meet the new and enhanced FDA requirements.
• Improve your ability to speak the same food safety language as FDA does.
• Will be given insights on what your importers in the US are supposed to do to verify that the products you supply to them meet FDA requirements
Food Safety Plan Overview
Good Manufacturing Practices and other Prerequisite Programs
Biological Food Safety Hazards
Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazard
Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
Resources for Preparing Food Safety Plans
Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
Process Preventive Controls
Food Allergen Preventive Controls
Sanitation Preventive Controls
Verification and Validation Procedures
Supply-chain Preventive Controls
Verification and validation procedures
Regulation Overview – cGMP, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
Every Course will take place over 2.5 days, including:
• The course materials – Exercise Book + Case study, printed & Participant’s manual, electronic version.
• The language of instruction and course materials is English.
• Attendees who are fully present and actively participating during the course can be signed-off and receive a Certificate of Completion issued by AFDO (the US Association of Food And Drug Officials).
The course will be delivered by the English and German speaking qualified Lead Instructor Mrs. Angelie Jansen. She customizes during the training the content of the FSPCA PCQI training with EU conditions. The FSMA Lead Instructor is qualified by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) for the delivery of FSMA courses for industry. She comes with years of professional experience in food safety compliance in Europe, the US, South East Asia and Latin America.
There is no requirement, but it is an advantage to have basic knowledge of Food safety and implementation of management system.
Who should attend this course:
• Managers/Directors responsible for food safety • Maintenance managers
• Production supervisors • Production leads
• Sanitation supervisors • Plant managers
• Quality assurance coordinators and managers • Safety managers
• Training supervisors • Lead technicians
• Packaging supervisors and managers • Regulatory personnel
Registration deadline: 30 days before the first day of the course