Norske forelesere på EOQ Congress 2019 – Som første medlemsland har NFKR fått akseptert sine forslag til norske forelesere til EOQ Congress i Lisboa den 23. og 24. oktober 2019.
Av Torolf Paulshus, President EOQ og daglig leder NFKR
Sidsel Winther Storaas, Vice President Quality & Lean i Aker BP, tidligere NFKR styreleder og nå NFKR Ambassadør
Hun er Lead Lecturer på en av strømmene med foredraget: The new “quality office” – functions, tasks, interfaces and competences. Fra introduksjonen heter det:
- Sidsel Winther Storaas’ vision is to create structure and culture for people and teams to excel. This involves managing a business management system, managing the LEAN transformation of the company, managing the internal audit function and to be an inspiring leader for a high performing team. Storaas works to ensure that the company maximizes flow efficiency while taking poor quality costs to zero.
- Storaas has been working with quality since she was 17 years old and has 25 years of work experience in the quality discipline in mayor industry enterprises.
- She is an NFKR Past President for 3 years and was the first Ambassador of the Association and is highly committed to Quality Management, NFKR and EOQ. She is a regular conference lecturer earning top scores from the audiences
PhD Jan Emblemsvaag, CEO of NOV Midsund brug, en fast bidragsyter til NFKR og NFKR Ambassadør
Han er en av de første foredragsholderne med foredraget: «Quality Management in complex Risk Management”. Fra programmet har vi klippet følgende omtale:
- His assignments include SVP of Ship Design and Systems in Rolls-Royce Marine, and Professor II at NTNU (Norwegian Technical & Scientific University). In executive consulting, he has recorded a serious engagement as leader, project manager, risk management within different industries like telecommunication, automobile and transport, furniture and shipbuilding. His theses were made at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA, and at NTNU.
- He is an author of several books, the last named “Reengineering Capitalism: From Industrial Revolution towards Sustainable Development”. Springer. London. p. 332. ISBN 978-3-319-19689-3.
- Emblemsvaag is a popular international conference lecturer and his audiences are scoring him very high. As author of Risk Management literature, he is reaching a wide audience. Being a key professional reference, he is an NFKR Ambassador, and is highly committed to Quality Management, NFKR and EOQ.
PhD John Markus Lervik, CEO Cognite
Lervik som en av våre penumsforedragsholderne på NFKR konferansen Verdens Kvalitetsdag 2018
Fra EOQ Congress 2019 program;
- Dr. Lervik is in charge of the strategic direction of Cognite. He co-founded Fast Search & Transfer (FAST) in 1997. The same year, he received the Esso prize for best overall PhD for his thesis at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
- He served as CTO and then as CEO at FAST until Microsoft acquired the company in 2008. He then took the position of Vice President of Enterprise Search at Microsoft until 2009. In 2010, John Markus founded Cxense ASA, a software company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in 2014.
- His EOQ Congress presentation is titled ”How digitalization and data liberation is shaping future business models”, regarding:
- Data it is like oxygen, when available freely at the right place and the right time it allows all aspects of the business to grow. Different steps taken in data sharing allows for different ways of extracting value from the data – starting with visualizing the data in order to really understand it and concluding with complete business model transformations.
- Data sharing enables business model change in the industry, driving it from goods focused to service focused, where the traditional customer-supplier relationships are transformed to alliances and partnerships. There are already several cases of first performance-based contracts being signed and for the first time, two different oil companies have entered into an agreement to share operational data.